The Human Aspects in Mobile Applications Engineering workshop (HAMAE) is a multi- disciplinary forum for those interested in mobile application engineering, and specifically in the human aspects associated with it. It will address questions such as:
- How does the mobile context of apps influence app design and development techniques?
- How does user behaviour around mobile apps inform app design and development?
- What usability evaluation models and techniques best fit the context of mobile apps?
- What development models best fit mobile apps development?
- What types of apps usage can be identified and how do they influence app design and development processes?
HAMAE addresses several communities (human- computer interaction, design, and software engineering) and aims to bring together people from industry and academia with a keen interest on mobile apps design, development, and evaluation. Following the workshop, we will draft a research agenda on the challenges and opportunities presented by incorporating human aspects in mobile app engineering.