Are you doing research in the area of mobile app engineering? Submit it to HAMAE2013! We receive 4-page papers, posters and demos on any of (but not only) the topics:
- Empirical studies informing mobile app design
- Behavioural research on the use of mobile apps
- Mobile applications usability evaluation: studies and techniques
- Social and cultural aspects in mobile app engineering
- Studies of mobile app stores
- Development models in mobile app engineering
- Reports on development cycles of mobile apps
- Non-functional aspects (i.e. privacy and security) in mobile app engineering
- Tools and applications to support mobile app engineering
We receive all submissions via EasyChair at submission page.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.