The following papers have been accepted for presentation at HAMAE2013:
- Influencing factors on the overall rating of security-relevant applications – Niklas Kirschnick, Hanul Sieger, Sebastian Möller (Telekom Innovation Laboratories, TU Berlin)
- Security Lessons Learned Building Concept Apps for webinos – Shamal Faily (Bournemouth University), John Lyle (University of Oxford)
- On the Success Factors for Mobile Data Acquisition in Healthcare – Bernhard Peischl (Softnet Austria), Michaela Ferk (Ferk Systems), Andreas Holzinger (Medical University of Graz)
- User Errors in Mobile Healthcare Applications – Clare Martin (Oxford Brookes University), Ann Nosseir (Institute of National Planning and British University), Derek Flood (Dundalk Institute of Technology)
- Mobile-Based Music Therapy for Stroke Patients – Aung Pyae,Mark Gossage (Singapore Polytechnic)
The program of the workshop is available at program.